HIGH DEFINITION GLARE REDUCTIONS WINDHSHIELD APPLICATION
What do Your Customers Need?
- They need to get rid of night time glare so they can look where they are going
- They need to be able to see better in rain and inclement weather
- They want ice to scrape off easier
- They want a high definition driving experience
- They don’t need an oily windshield caused by a wipe on rain repellent
When we think of glass, we think of a surface that is perfectly smooth, clear and transparent. But, at the molecular level, glass is porous with microscopic hills, peaks and valleys that refract light and collect tiny particles. This irregular plane causes a strong adhesion with water and creates microscopic “contact points” in the glass. Road debris that impact these “contact points” can cause significant damage.
More than just a coating that can peel and blister over time, Crystal Fusion molecularly fuses with glass to form a hydrophobic barrier. It enhances visibility in bad weather and strengthens the windshield. Thus, water beads up (letting drivers see up to 34% better in the rain) and rolls away and damage from small road debris is greatly reduced.
The advantages of Crystal Fusion technology are perfectly clear…
- Improves clarity and visibility to extend driver reaction time
- Deflects small road debris to reduce damage to glass
- Significantly reduces night glare
- Allows insects to be easily washed away
- Makes ice and snow much easier to remove
- Protect against acid rain, corrosion and mineral buildup
Vehicle owners’ can drive with confidence, knowing their visibility and reaction time is the best that it can be. They can trust their windshield to the chemical protection that not only repels water, but resists chips and cracks – backed by the best warranty options in the business.
Not a dealer? Want Crystal Fusion?
Contact your local dealer today to see if they offer this product.